Mount Joy Township is looking for a motivated individual to join our Public Works crew to perform maintenance and construction activities on Township roads, parks and properties. This includes operating Township vehicles and small tools and equipment utilized in the following and other activities as directed by the Township Roadmaster:
1. Perform manual labor on Township construction and maintenance projects.
2. Serve as a helper on power equipment; assist in the servicing and repair of equipment.
3. Assist with painting and carpentry, maintain Township properties, and cut and trim grass.
4. Maintain drainage swales, clean out culverts, fill in washouts.
5. Respond to emergency situations pertaining to Township roads and infrastructure, as directed by the Roadmaster.
A PA Commercial Drivers License is required or the candidate must be able to obtain a CDL promptly after being hired. This is a full-time position with benefits including health insurance, paid time off, and more. The hourly wage range is $18.00-$22.00 depending on qualifications. If interested, please submit a resume or application to the Mount Joy Township Municipal Office located at 8853 Elizabethtown Road or email Township Manager Justin Evans with any questions at Justin@mtjoytwp.org.